Access to products and services available on this site may be subject to restrictions with regard to certain persons or certain countries. No products and/or services may be offered by John Locke Investments to an individual if the law in his country of origin or any other country concerning the person, product or service prohibits it.
The products and services offered on this site can only be subscribed to within jurisdictions in which their marketing and promotion are authorized. Funds in this offering using leverage such as FCIMT (Fonds Communs d'Intervention sur les Marchés à Terme) cannot be marketed or advertised in compliance with French regulation and that said funds have restricted access. Products and services cannot be sold in the United States or any of its territories or ownerships. They cannot be marketed to legal entities or individuals in the United States or to citizens of the United States or United Kingdom.
John Locke Investments recommends that all interested parties ensure that they are legally authorized to subscribe to the products and/or services offered on the site before any investment is made.
You must be legally authorized to connect to this site in the country in which the connection is made. This site provides Internet users with information on John Locke Investments: the company, its portfolio management methodology, and the products and services that it offers. It neither constitutes:
- an offer of products or services,
- a proposal or invitation to invest in securities,
- an invitation to buy or sell securities or any other financial product or investment,
- a recommendation,
- a contract.
Before you take any investment decision, be aware that certain investments may incur significant risks, due to, but not only, market fluctuations.
Therefore, we strongly recommend that:
- you read carefully the information, brochures, and comments on this site and at John Locke Investments upon request,
- if you feel that your technical knowledge is insufficient, you should seek professional advice,
- you contact your usual financial adviser who will guide you towards the appropriate product or service, help you in regards to your financial situation and inform you on the availability of such service or product along with its contractual conditions.
Our information is obtained from reliable sources. It is updated on a regular basis. We cannot, however, guarantee the accuracy of the information and we decline any liability for its subsequent use.
There is no guarantee of trading performance and past performance is no guarantee of future results.
The information available on this site and associated sites is partial or incomplete and has no contractual value.
You will find on this site links to other internet sites. John Locke Investments declines any liability for the contents of these sites.
Technical failures may happen on this site, even if we do our best to avoid it. John Locke Investments declines any responsibility for the consequences of such failures.
This site, governed by French law is subject to French jurisdictions.
John Locke Investments relies solely on price and other financial data to make investment decisions which are made in a completely systematic manner. Its products invest in highly liquid global futures and equity markets. It does not take into account social, environmental and governance policies when making its investment decisions.
Dodd Frank Act
This information is intended for investors located outside the United States. The contents of this website have been prepared solely for informational purposes.
The information contained in this website does not constitute an offer or solicitation any may not be treated as an offer or solicitation:
- In any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation is against the law;
- To anyone to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation;
- If the person making the offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so.
This site is NOT intended for distribution or use by citizens or residents of the United States or to any U.S. person, as this term is defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. No investment may be offered or sold to U.S. persons, nor in any other country, state or jurisdictions where it would be unlawful to offer, solicit an offer or such investments. This restriction also applies to U.S. persons who may view or access this site while travelling or living outside of the United States. The investment products decribed on this site are not registered under/compliant with the U.S. federal securities laws or U.S. state laws and may not be directly or indirectly offered or sold in the United States or any of its territories or possessions or areas subject to its jurisdiction or to or for the benefit of a U.S. person (as used for U.S. regulatory purposes; Part 230 - 17 CFR 230.903) (available at http://www.sec.gov/about/laws/secrulesregs.htm current as of 12/10/2012).
It is currently as follows:
(1) "U.S. Person" means:
- Any natural person resident in the U.S.;
- Any partnership or corporation organized or incorporated under the laws of the U.S.;
- Any estate of which any executor or administrator is a U.S. Person;
- Any trust of which any trustee is a U.S. Person;
- Any agency or branch of a non-U.S. entity located in the U.S.;
- Any non-discretionary or similar account (other than an estate or trust0 held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account or a U.S. Person;
- Any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organized, incorporated or (in an individual) resident in the U.S.; and
- Any partership or corporation if
- Organized or incorporated under the laws of any non U.S. jurisdiction and
- Formed by a U.S. Person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, unless it is organized or incorporated, and owned, by accredited investors (as defined under Rule 501 (a) under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.
(2) "U.S. Person" does not include:
- Any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held for the benefit or account of a non U.S. Person by a dealer or other profesional fiduciary organized, incorporated, or, if an individual, resident in the U.S.;
- Any estate of which any professional fiduciary acting as executor or administrator is a U.S. Person if
- An executor or administrator of the estate who is not a U.S. Person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the assets of the estate and
- The estate is governed by non-U.S. law;
- Any trust of which any professional fiduciary acting as trustee is a U.S. Person if a trustee who is not a U.S. Person has sole or shared investment discretion with respect to the trust assets, and no beneficiary of the trust (and no settlor if the trust is revocable) is a U.S. Person;
- An employee benefit plan established and administered in accordance with the law of a country other than the U.S. and customary practices and documentation of such country;
- Any agency or branch of a U.S. Person located outside the U.S. if
- The agency or branch operates for valid business reasons and
- The agency or branch is engaged in the business of insurance or banking and is subject to substantive insurance or banking regulation, respectively, in the jurisdiction where located;
- The International Monetary Fund, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the African Development Bank, the United Nations and their agencies, affiliates and pension plans and any other similar international organisations, their agencies, afficiliates and pension plans and
- Any entity excluded or exempted from the definition of "U.S. Person" in reliance on or with reference to interpretations or positions of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or its staff.